AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro Automatic Top Off System
The Smart ATO Micro is a unique Auto Top Off system that monitors and automates refilling evaporated water. Best of all it is very easy to install and contains no moving parts that can fail. This ATO comes integrated with QST (Quick SecurityTechnology) which provides real-time fail safe protection against failure. You simply move the optical sensor to adjust the desired water level within your sump. Its that easy!
Mounts to Most Clear, Tinted or Painted Surfaces
Max wall thickness: 1/2 inch (12.7mm)
- Incredibly Small & Compact
- Suitable for nano/pico aquariums
- Optical Water Level Sensor
- NO MOVING PARTS!
- Quick SecurityTechnology with failsafe protection
- Very Easy Setup
- Safely keep water & salinity levels (in Marine Aquariums) stable
- Adapts to most aquarium/sumps with walls up to 1/2inch
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
Everything you need is included
Controller/Sensor, Power Adapter, DC brushless pump capable of pumping to a height of ~6.5 feet and a maximum flow rate of ~74 gph and 6.5' of water tubing with magnetic mount tubing holder. Will work in complete darkness.
Smart ATO Micro Specifications
DC Feed Pump model: DP-200
Brushless (30000hrs) – Head : 6.5ft (200 cm)
Flow rate: 74GPH (280L/HR)
Power: 4.5W@DC 12V
Pump cord length: 5.5ft
Power cord length 5.5ft
Pump tubing size: Inner diameter: 6.5mm, outside diameter: 8mm
Note: It is possible to change to the other PUMP or solenoid valve directly(< 10W@12VDC output)
Manufacturer Warranty Information
1. This product is guaranteed for one(1) year from the date of purchased at normal operation.
2. The warranty is not transferable.
3. Any incorrect operation will not be warranted and will result in a repair fee.
4. All warranty repairs are performed by CoralVue.
Please contact us to obtain a Return Authorization number when sending a warranted unit.
5. This guarantee is effective at the date listed on your sales receipt.