Kessil AP700 LED Lightening
Kessil is pleased to announce the release of their new AP700 Panel LED Lighting System. With their Dense Matrix Array of LED's having the proper spectrum, great coverage with virtually no shadows, and enough power for almost any type of coral in some of the deepest tanks available. The AP700 can even be paired with your favorite iOS or Android device.
Single AP700 Maximum Coverage
- 36"x 24" at 7" above water level
- 48" x 24" at 18" above water level
- WiFi Connection
- Beautiful Shimmer
- Maximum Coverage*
- Full-Spectrum Light
- Superior Color Mixing
- Unrivaled Penetration
- Proprietary UV Blend
- Compact Design
- Full-Color Control
- Fisheye Optics
Kessil utilizes their own Dense Matrix Array which can typically push 3-4 times the light from their fixtures compared to most other LED units on the market today. The AP700 employs high quality, hybrid optics which helps give great spread and coverage while not losing its penetrating power, and giving the closest look to metal halide lights from almost any other LED unit. Kessil designs and produces their own LED Dense Matrix Array’s which gives them full control over quality and the spectrum of LEDs used in their products.
The Kessil AP7000 has full WiFi capability which now unlocks the ability to program storms, cloud cover, day cycle, acclimation modes, and the lunar cycle all from an iOS* or Android** device, without any need for an additional stand-alone controller. Just download the app and connect your preferred device to the light for complete control!
- Power Consumption: 185W
- Unit Weight: 4.81lbs
- Dimensions: L 20" x W 6.4" x H 1.5"
- Power Supply: 48v DC (output)
- AP700 Panel LED unit
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Adapter Cable
*iOS Device Compatability:
- iPad mini 2 or newer (iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro) recommended.
- iOS Operating System 9.3.1 or above recommended.
**Android Device Compatability:
- Android Tablets OS version 4.0 or above required
- Android Operating System 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or above recommended.